Enjoy a super green smoothie bowl for breakfast.
- 1 medium banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 a medium avocado
- 30g or 2 good handfuls of fresh spinach
- 80g of frozen mango
- 50ml plant-based milk – we like to use chilled unsweetened plant-based milk
Green Smoothie Additions
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin or mixed seeds
- 2cm piece fresh ginger
- Cacao Nibs
- If you are using frozen banana, peel, slice and freeze the night before. We keep a few bananas sliced and frozen.
- For the basic super green smoothie recipe add all the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Also, include any of the green smoothie additions. You may need to add a splash more liquid, depending on the power of your blender power.
- Spoon/pour the super green smoothie into a bowl and add your selection of toppings.
An easy way to clean your blender/blender cup is to 1/2 fill it with warm water and a squeeze of washing up liquid and turn it on again.
- Serving Size: 1