Taking your breakfast porridge up a level with our chocolate and peanut butter porridge oats.
For the Porridge
- 60g oats or porridge mix
- 500ml / 2 cups liquid
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 2 dates, de-stoned & sliced
- Cacao nibs
- Toasted coconut chips
- Peanut butter
- Melted chocolate
- Add the oats to the pan, pour over the liquid, add the dates, cacao powder and peanut butter then stir.
- You can cover the pan and leave to soak at this point or cook over a medium heat, keep stirring regularly so that the porridge doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Once the porridge has reached your desired consistency, spoon into a bowl and add as many or as few toppings as you like.